Here is my second installment of "Top 10 Things That Make You Go, Hmmm..." You can read the first top 10 list here. So, in essence, these are actually numbers 11-20 in the "Top 20 Things That Make You Go, Hmmm." Enjoy!
A Drumroll please ... Let's Countdown from #20:
20. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
19. Why are there flotation devices under airplane seats, instead of parachutes?
18. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
17. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
16. You know those packages that say "Open Here" ... what do you do if it says, "Open Somewhere Else?"
15. If 7-Eleven is open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, why are there locks on their doors?
14. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical questions?
13. What would Geronimo yell if he jumped out of a plane?
12. Could you get arrested for yelling "Movie!" in a crowded Firehouse?
11. If a cow laughed, would milk come out its nose?
View #'s 1-10 here. Have a great Friday!